Everyone knows I was pretty jealous of the Cherry Street North Bridge stealing my thunder when it came last fall. But not this time. I’m embracing the next bridge’s arrival as if it was my own baby.
To celebrate I’m holding a good ol’ fashioned baby pool. Guessing is now closed! You’ll just have to wait and see when it gets to Toronto!
For more information about the bridges, click here.
The winner will get:
- Your photo digitally added to a photo of the new bridge and shared on Twitter by me, Rocky @TheRockRipper
- Lots of fake internet points and bragging rights
- Virtual tour of the bridge once it’s installed (this will be open to anyone who plays, but the winner will be the VIP for the tour)
Also, I met a lawyer! He was really nice and told me to include these rules for my contest. He said humans sometimes like to read fine print? I don’t get it, but here you go:
- The winner will be selected based on the guess that is closest to the actual date and time the bridge docks in the Ship Channel. If there’s a tie, the winner will be chosen in a random draw of all tied guesses. If a random draw is needed, the winner may be required to answer a skill-testing question.
- The winner will be contacted by email, phone number, or regular mail.
- Rocky/Waterfront Toronto reserves the right to disqualify entrants and/or winners based on any submissions that include racist or other forms of discriminatory, prejudicial or hateful content. This extends to the photo of the winner.
- Waterfront Toronto reserves the right to suspend, cancel or modify the contest at any time.
- The contest is only available to residents of Canada (excluding Quebec).
- Approximate value of prizes is $1.00.
- Contestants must be at least 18 years of age, or must have written parental consent.
- Contestants who are residents of British Columbia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Northwest Territories, Yukon, or Nunavut must be 19 years of age, or must have written parental consent.
- By entering the contest, you allow Waterfront Toronto (and Rocky) to post your name and photo as the contest winner. All information you submit for the contest will only be used by Waterfront Toronto for the purposes of the contest. Waterfront Toronto/Rocky can share:
- your twitter handle & avatar (if applicable)
- your name
- your photo
- Prizes have no cash value and can not be exchanged for anything else.